Nestled in the heart of the Bronx, Bronx Terminal Market is a high-traffic location on Exterior Street off of Exit 4/5 of the Major Deegan Highway, just south of Yankee Stadium and within walking distance of the 149th Street-Grand Concourse station, the 161st Street-Yankee Stadium station, the Metro-North Railroad station and multiple bus stops.
Bronx Terminal Market
- 25,000 people will visit Food Bazaar each week.
- 2.6 million residents live within a 5-mile radius.
- 3rd most densely populated county in the U.S.
- 97,000 cars pass Bronx Terminal Market daily on the Major Deegan Highway.
- Located in the heart of the Bronx with a “vibrant mix of modern architecture, diverse shopping and colorful history”.
- 1 million square feet, built on a 17-acre site.
- Parking for 2,600 cars.
- Existing tenants:
- Home Depot
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Food Bazaar
- On-site taxi service on Levels 2 and 5.
- Special events including carnivals, holiday celebrations and festivals.